Self Centering Dowelling Jig
Woodpeckers MT Doweling Jig (Retired OneTIME Tool®)
Dowelling jig master kit for 6/8/10mm dowels
01 – Dowelling Jig Instructions – Making a Door Frame
Self Centering Dowel Jig Tips and Tricks
Self-centering Dowelling Jig Metric Version NIYYD
03 Dowelling Jig Instructions – Butt Joint
Delux Dowelling Jig Metric
Metric Dowel Drilling Hand Tools Set 08450A Jit Kit Set Woodworking Woodcrafting
Wonderful tool set for both furniture factory and woodworking enthusiasts！
Tool body material: Aluminum alloy 6061
Drill bushings material: die steel
Drill bushings size: 6/8/10mm (3pcs/size)
Positioning dowel size: 6/8/10mm (1pc/size)
Clamping Range: 17~50mm wood board
Weight: Approx. 861g / 30.4oz
1. Adjust the positioning scale to determine the distance between the first hole and the board end.
2. After fixing the position, select the drill bit that matches with the drill bushings to start drilling.
3. Remove the nuts on the scale after holing three holes
4. Use the positioning pin to fix the hole on the third hole (make sure the distance of each hole is the same).
5. Drill all straight holes
6. Stick the round wood pin with glue firmly to the punched hole
1 * Doweling Jig
9 * Drill Bushings
3 * Positioning Dowel
1. Due to the difference between monitors and light effect, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.