- Everything You Need to Know About Making Bandsaw Boxes!
- Bandsaw Box Build How To | Crafted Workshop
- Jewelry Boxes
- Making a Wood Box with Veneer, Inlay and Marquetry | Woodworking Project
- Making a Sunburst pattern out of Crotch Walnut Veneer
- Woodworking Bandsaw
- Novice Veneer User Project 1- Veneering a Small Box.
- 16 – How to Cut Your Own Veneer on a Bandsaw
- DIY Office Lounge | Woodworking & Upholstery Project
- Making Bamboo Basket Boxes
The New Bandsaw Box Book
No woodworking job is extra enjoyable to make than a box. Requiring little material as well as offering great deals of obstacles, making a wood box causes a satisfyingly useful job that is proudly used and shown or provided as a present that will certainly be valued for years. It’s no wonder boxes place as the most prominent woodworking project by newbies as well as advanced craftsman alike.
David Picciuto, also known as The Drunken Woodworker, is a massive fan of making boxes, specifically with his trusty bandsaw. His Bandsaw Box You Tube video clips and also his Weekly Woodworking Round-up are have to see viewing amongst the woodworking neighbourhood. In his initial book, The New Bandsaw Box Book: Techniques and Patterns for the Modern Woodworker, David offers a collection of stunning boxes that can be conveniently made with a bandsaw, considered by most woodworkers as one of the most essential, functional, as well as very easy to make use of fixed device in the workshop.
Each project is caught in a contemporary as well as fresh step-by-step design that makes discovering very easy while David’s engaging way keeps the info available as well as light. In keeping with the younger, artisan frame of mind that is penetrating the woodworking community, David ends with his “increases a glass” toast that matches the ideal craft beer to match the timber as well as style of each completed task.