02 – Dowelling Jig Instructions – Making a Simple Frame
Aluminum Alloy Dowelling Jig
152 kulp şablonu
Metric Dowel Drilling Hand Tools Set 08450A Jit Kit Set Woodworking Woodcrafting
Woodpeckers Cross Dowel Drill Jig
How To Use A Pocket Hole Jig
How to make a dowel jig in 5 minutes
Self Centering Doweling Jig Presented by Woodcraft
Jigs Cross Dowel S220
This is a professional locator and hole drilling tool for woodworking and furniture manufacture. It is mini in size, easy to use, helping you drill hole quickly and easily.
Tool body material: Aluminum alloy 6061
Drill bushings material: die steel
Drill bushings size: 6/8/10mm (3pcs/size)
Positioning dowel size: 6/8/10mm (1pc/size)
Clamping Range: 17~50mm wood board
Item Size: 23.5*10*3.5cm / 9.25*3.94*1.38in
Weight: Approx. 861g / 30.4oz
1. Adjust the positioning scale to determine the distance between the first hole and the board end.
2. After fixing the position, select the drill bit that matches with the drill bushings to start drilling.
3. Remove the nuts on the scale after holing three holes
4. Use the positioning pin to fix the hole on the third hole (make sure the distance of each hole is the same).
5. Drill all straight holes
6. Stick the round wood pin with glue firmly to the punched hole
1 * Doweling Jig
9 * Drill Bushings
3 * Positioning Dowel
1. Due to the difference between monitors and light effect, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.