- Assembling the Dewalt DWE7480 Saw and DW7440RS Stand
- Dewalt DW745 Table Saw and Stand Home Review
- Dewalt Universal Rolling Table Saw Stand Unboxing and Assembly
- Dewalt DW7440RS Reviews: Get Your Amazing Dewalt DW7440RS Reviews
- Dewalt DWE 7491RS Table Saw And DWX 726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand Portability By KVUSMC
- DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand – Best Table Saw Stand Sale
- DeWalt Table Saw Stand Assembly | How to
- Dewalt DWE7480 jobsite tablesaw and Dewalt DW7440RS Rolling Table Saw Stand
- DEWALT DW7231 BRACKETS ON A BOSCH GTS1031 TABLE SAW – WILL IT FIT ON THE DEWALT SAW STAND
- Dewalt DE7400 (How not to build it)
Functional and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand sets sturdy aluminum building and construction with cutting-edge information. It keeps your work at an optimal height while assisting you keep work items under control for precise cuts. And also, at simply 33 pounds with folding legs as well as practical heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transportation.
Strong, Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Although it's built for easy mobility, the Rolling Saw Stand does not compromise on performance. Thanks to its aluminum building, this table saw stand is both strong and lightweight. At simply 33 pounds, the stand is very easy to deliver to and from jobsites, which allows you to capitalize on having a flexible, stable saw setup– regardless of where your work takes you. It can deal with loads up to 200 pounds.
Practical Design That's Stable Yet Portable
The stand's broad base and also back offset legs are created to give stability and also support for feed control. In in between work, quick-release levers allow the legs to be folded up for more convenient storage space, and a durable kickstand allows the unit to stand upright with the saw still connected for improved flexibility as well as easier storage.
For added ease when packing and also discharging, unique quick-connect stand braces attach to your saw to make separating the saw from the stand incredibly easy.
Ergonomic Details Keep You Comfortable
Being small and also lightweight isn't all that makes this stand simple to transportation. Its big, durable wheels are developed to surrender steps, aesthetics, and jobsite debris. Plus a retractable soft-grip manage slides out when it's transport time, allowing you to pull the saw behind you comfortably. This keeps the device's weight focused near the ground and minimizes stress on your arms and back.
Similarly wise details improve your individual experience when the table's being used too. Rubber feet maintain the stand from gliding on smooth surfaces as well as preventing damages to your work pieces or the floor where you are set up. Additionally, the stand places the cutting table at a height that is suitable when dealing with a wide variety of table saw applications, further reducing unneeded strain on your body as well as assisting you work much longer.
This DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand is backed by a 1 year limited service warranty.
What's in the Box
DW7440RS DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand.