- UNBOXING DEWALT DWE7480 Compact Table Saw
- My Review The portable Dewalt Tablesaw Model: DWE7480
- Getting The Most Out of Your DeWalt DW745 Jobsite Saw
- DEWALT 15-Amp Corded 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw REVIEW! DW745S #tablesaw #toolreviews #tool
- How to Set Up Dewalt DWE7480/DW745 Table Saw Anti Kickback Blade Guard and Much More Tips
- DeWALT Table Saw DWE7480 Reviews and Comparisons
- DEWALT DWE7480 10 in Compact Job Site Table Saw review
- DEWALT DWE7480 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- DeWalt / Table Saw / Model # DWE7480 / Unboxing
- DEWALT DWE7491RS don't buy a dewalt dwe7491rs until you watch this!
DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System and also On-Board Storage
This design includes an upgraded 15-Amp electric motor that makes tearing via woods simple, with increased cutting capacity contrasted to previous DEWALT table saws. The 2-1/4 inch dirt collection port on the table saws can attach to a shop vac for reliable dirt collection.
Compact as well as Lightweight for Easy Portability
The DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System includes shelf as well as pinion telescoping fence rails which permits user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and also exact. 24-1/2 inch of split conveniently reduces a range of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System permits tool complimentary adjustments of the guarding elements appropriate for each application. The resilient 15 Amp 4800 rpm electric motor promptly rips through woods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade improves reduced top quality and also lengthens blade life and the blade can be readjusted 0 – 45 levels for bevel applications.
The adjustable back feet are developed to level the saw on unequal job surface areas and also table covering lowers friction for smoother cutting. There is a dirt port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum connect and lessens tidy up. The steel roll cage base uses greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that gives easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding elements and push stick when not in use and also because the unit only considers 45 extra pounds, the DWE7480 can easily be gone on and off the work.
What's in the Box
Miter Saw, Miter Saw Gauge, Push stick, 10-inch Carbide Blade, and also Blade Guard.
Amps: 15.0 Amps No load rate: 4800 rpm Blade diameter: 10 inches Arbor size: 5/8 inch Dust port diameter: 2-1/2 inches Depth of cut at 90 levels: 3-1/8 inch Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2-1/4 inch Max split to right of blade: 24 inches Max split to left of blade: 12 inches Tool weight: 48 pounds