- 55 – How to Setup & Tune a Tablesaw (Part 1 of 2)
- The Best Way to Set Up a Bandsaw!
- 4 Easy Ways to Align a Table Saw Fence
- How to Set Up and Use a Dovetail Jig — WOOD magazine
- The Design of Everyday Things | Don Norman
- Livestream Day 2: Stage 2 (Google I/O '18)
- Auburn Coach Wife Kristi Malzahn Agrees with Match & eHarmony: Men are Jerks
Quickly set up, song up, and inspect the accuracy of your store's devices with this system. Check table saw blade as well as fence positioning, arbor and also blade run-out, miter port to blade squareness, arbor/chuck run-out, jointer/planer head to table parallelism, jointer/planer blade positioning, out-feed table positioning; router/shaper pin run-out, or any type of other established or placement measurement you desire. The A-LINE-IT Basic Kit is the excellent starter package for enthusiasts as well as small stores. The 1" ability dial indication reviews in.001" increments for outright precision. Self adjusting miter groove bar with leveling screws and spring bettors for perfect suit your miter slot. Dial indication installing bar actions 3/4" x 3/4" x 5-1/2", miter groove bar actions 3/8" x 3/4" x 6-1/4". Comes with hardware as well as hex wrench for setting up, guidelines and also training DVD for professional guidance in obtaining the very best efficiency as well as precision from your woodworking equipments.